The Application Process
1. Attend an Information Meeting or meet with the teachers more informally to discuss our school’s philosophy and curriculum and how it can best serve your child’s particular needs. Pick up application packet.
2. Turn in application and $30 application fee.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that may arise. In addition, our current families are always happy to share their experiences at our school.
3. Bring your child to meet us and see the school. This could be a family visit after school or your child is welcome to spend part of a school day with us.
Request that your child’s previous teachers submit our Teacher Feedback form.
4. If it feels like a good fit for all we offer you a contract. We do try to balance our class with regard to age and gender.
5. Once we receive your signed contract and a non-refundable deposit/materials fee of $500, we consider your child enrolled and we begin turning other families away. Since we are a small school, we ask that you take this contract quite seriously as your financial commitment, for one school year, to our precious community.
You will receive an enrollment packet that contains our School Calendar and Medical forms (to be submitted on or before the first day of school.) Close to when school starts we will send out back-to-school info and arrange a home visit.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $12,000. Deposit/Materials Fee is $500 per year. In addition parents are responsible for grocery shopping for snack food two or three times per year (in lieu of packing snacks every day.)